WHO WE ARE
We are a loving people filled with hope because we look to Jesus who is our hope, and we are committed to sharing that hope with those in need of hope.
To glorify God through the fulfillment of the Great Commission (Matt 28:19-20).
Lost people saved, saved people matured, mature people multiplied to the glory of God.
- Fervent Prayer with a dependence on the Holy Spirit
(Jeremiah 33:3; Ephesians 6:18; James 5:16)
- Bold Preaching with a commitment to biblical exposition
(II Timothy 4:1-5; Hebrews 4:12, I Corinthians 2:1-5)
- Passionate Worship with an emphasis on spiritual response
(Mark 12:30; John 4:23-24; John 12:32)
- Purposeful Discipleship with a value for spiritual community
(Matthew 28:18-20; Ephesians 4:11-16; Acts 2:42-47; Romans 12:3-8)
- Courageous Evangelism with a priority on intentional engagement
(Matthew 9:36-38; Acts 1:8; Romans 1:16; Ephesians 6:19-20, Romans 15:20)
- Strategic Church Planting with a conviction for shared partnership
(Matthew 16:18b; Acts 11:19-30; Acts 20:17-35; Titus 1:5-9)
Additionally, we are part of the Great Commission Collective – an international family of churches and strategic partners that exist to glorify God by planting, strengthening, and multiplying Great Commission churches around the world.